10 Ways To Identify A Fake EcoFlex® Shoe
Just like any other brand, ecoflex ® will have its own fair share of fakes. After all, ecoflex ® is known not just for its comfort, but also for its stylish and casual designs. And more importantly, nobody wants to pay a good price for a fake ecoflex ® product.
- Excellent finishing is our main specialty, so investigate even the smallest details.
- Great products start with great ingredients so inspect all the materials including the midsoles.
- Our ecoflex ® shoes have branded tongues so check the tongue of your shoe.
- Our ecoflex ® shoes have great Italian designs, so be aware of the style.
- Ecoflex ® is a registered brand belonging to IFS so if anyone can sell lower than IFS then it is probably a fake.
- Always ensure that the seller is an authorized seller of IFS.
- Look at the stitching, in socks, glue stains, proper labels, and tags since the art of perfection is the art of concentration, and each ecoflex ® shoe is carefully inspected.
- Ensure the brand is clear and readable.
- If you still have any doubt, observe the weight of the shoes. A fake ecoflex ® shoe will seem rigid and quite heavy compared to the original. After all, a genuine ecoflex ® shoe must be light for you to move comfortably.
- Inspect the outsoles branding.