Features and benefits of Italian shoes
The products of Italian footwear producers are in high consumer demand all over the world.
Modern shoes from Italy can be found in stores around the world, the fact is that about 80 percent of the pairs produced in this country are exported. Italian shoes have won the hearts of lots of fashionistas for a long time.
Fortunately, today it is quite easy to buy yourself a couple of Italian shoes, boots. Moreover, you don’t even need to leave your home for this but place an order for delivery in the same Italian Fashion online store.
The shoe industry of modern Italy today is a huge number of factories, workshops and artels that are located far
beyond the borders of their country.
However, the main distinguishing feature of shoes produced under any Italian brand is their stylish and original design, which is often ahead of its time. Of course, Italian footwear is distinguished by its impeccable quality, both in the materials used in the production and in the execution.
Advantages of Italian footwear
The first association that people have in connection with this product is expensive and high quality.
Indeed, Italian footwear is distinguished by:
• high-quality materials – most often they are sewn from genuine leather and suede;
• great design;
• excellent firmware;
• comfort on the leg;
• ease of wearing;
• long service life – not less than 2 seasons.
Italian designers are working on its production, therefore shoes and sandals invariably occupy high ratings at world exhibitions.
Impeccable quality and a bold look at things
Italians have always admired temperament, bright emotions and creative ideas, which is reflected in their original look at fashionable shoes. Add to this a talent for working with expensive materials, meticulousness in details and a special attitude to family traditions – all this helps them from year to year to create high-quality stylish shoes for men and women.
“Elegance is the key to a timeless look, something that never goes out of style, that you never go out of style with. I attribute my success to the fidelity of this philosophy. For me, style is more important than short-lived fashion trends, ”Giorgio Armani once said, reflecting with this phrase not only the style of his own fashion house, but also the philosophy of all Italian masters.
The famous shoemaker Salvatore Ferragamo proves this idea once again. In the 1960s, he was not afraid to challenge the then fashionable shoes and puffy skirts by wearing suede loafers with white socks on Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face. The result was not long in coming: the audience immediately fell in love with the image, and his shoe brand is still one of the best in the luxury segment.
The stars are the most sophisticated customers, whose love is not so easy to win, because the best brands offer them unique clothes and shoes of the best quality every day. But even they are unable to resist the Italian charm, each season replenishing their wardrobe with new models created in such a sunny and attractive country.
Choosing the present
We all know that it is better not to save on shoes, because a poor-quality thing can let us down at the most unexpected moment and even negatively affect the health of our feet. But how can you tell a real branded shoe from a fake one?
Shoes of Italian luxury brands are made from high-quality and durable materials, go through several stages of testing and will serve you for more than one season.
Here are some guidelines to help you choose the right shoes for women and men:
1. Smell. Italian manufacturers do not use dyes or formaldehydes, so the aroma of Italian shoes is always pleasant and imperceptible. If you smell too harsh and unpleasant scent, you should think about whether you need to buy it.
2. Leather. It is not difficult to check the material in the store. Leather shoes are always durable, smooth and flexible, and when you try them on, you will surely feel their softness and comfort.
3. Seams. On high-quality shoes, all the seams are perfectly accurate, and you will definitely not find protruding threads, crooked stitches and visible knots on them.
4. Packaging. Expensive Italian shoes are always wrapped in good paper, and there are special inserts in the box that allow you to store the goods in the necessary conditions.